AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. What this means for you:
- Jennifer Wilmoth/The Empowered Homestead is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I often link to Amazon when recommending certain products that I use and love.
- When you click a link on The Empowered Homestead, it’s safe to assume it’s likely an affiliate link and I may earn a small percentage of the sale if you are to make a purchase after clicking on that link. However, clicking/purchasing something through an affiliate link does not cost you any extra.
- Sometimes companies pay me, either in cash or free product, to write about them or their products. However, I can promise you I only work with companies I can stand behind 100%.
- Any post that is sponsored by a company will clearly be identified as paid or sponsored content so you can make an educated decision of your own about the item or topic.
- Even though I may be getting paid for a post on occasion, all ideas, opinions, or statements expressed by me are fully my own, and if don’t use the product myself, you won’t find it here.
The advice and statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Any information on this blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No part of this publication shall be reproduced, transmitted, or sold in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing in this guide are the property of their respective owners. Any content on my blog whether it be pictures or text, may not be republished or distributed, for financial gain or not, without written permission of the author.
The Empowered Homestead does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose email lists or other information of email subscribers.
The Empowered Homestead Updates: Periodically, The Empowered Homestead may email you to let you know of an upcoming news story, blog post, contest or other event.
Promotional Offers: From time to time a sponsor of The Empowered Homestead or other company might provide a special offer to The Empowered Homestead readers, and The Empowered Homestead may keep you up to date or send you an email notifying you of an offer or impending promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we will always contact you first to seek your permission prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
You always have the opportunity to select whether or not to continue to receive any of our communications.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.